Copper Log Caps
Copper Log Cap
Provide the EXACT diameter and length of your beam(s) in the comments box in the cart.
Example: 3 7/16" wide x 9 1/8" long. If you provide a list of sizes, the sizes will be written on the inside of each cap. Any diameter over 10" will require a custom quote.
-- Measure twice order once --
- A great finish for your vega beams and exposed log accents
- Protects the top of the exposed log from sun and weather damage
- Made from a single piece of 16oz solid C110 99% copper sheet
- The sides are hemmed to add strength and provide smooth finish
- No tools required - install in minutes using a common construction adhesive
Those exposed log ends on your cabin are the perfect rustic touch, but they run the greatest risk of weather damage. Copper Log Caps offer the solution without sacrificing aesthetics. Over time your copper caps will naturally patina. Log caps are virtually maintenance free with no painting or staining necessary. Non-reactive copper is compatible with adhesive chemicals. We offer custom sizing to suit the needs of your home.
We Also Recommend