Painted Beam Cap
Painted Beam Cap
Please provide the exact width and length in the comments box during checkout.
-- Measure twice order once --
- Optional kick along the bottom edge. Specify during checkout.
- Custom fabricated to fit your beam
- Classic architectural style
- Made with three sides and one end open.
- Protects exposed beams from sun and weather damage
- Made from MS Colorfast45 Painted Metal
- 2" hemmed sides provide a smooth finish
- No tools required - install in minutes using a common construction adhesive
- The colors we stock are Polar White, Ash Grey, Light Stone, Antique Bronze, Brown, Dark Brown, Fern Green, Forest Green, and Matte Black.
The perfect way to protect your beams from sun and weather damage is to install a beam cap. Exposed wooden beams may show damage in just a few years and repairs can be costly. Square Painted Beam Caps offer the solution without sacrificing aesthetics. Fabricated from MS Colorfast45, a painted metal system that uses a combination of high quality pigments to offer years of exceptional performance in harsh weather and to resist color change. With a variety of colors available, you can match existing paint colors or provide home accents. Beam Caps are virtually maintenance free with no painting or staining necessary. We use non-reactive metals for our beam caps to be compatible with adhesive chemicals and provide custom sizing to suit the needs of your home.
In the unfortunate event that your beam caps are damaged during shipping please contact us right away. For detailed guide on how to install your post caps please check out our How To Install page. We take pride in the products that we have developed. If you have any suggestions for a better product or purchasing experience please let us know. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to visit our Square Painted Beam Caps product page!
We Also Recommend