Galvanized Log Caps
Galvanized Log Cap
Please provide the diameter and length in the comments box during checkout.
- Optional kick along the bottom for a drip edge
- A great finish for your vega beams and exposed log accents
- Protects the top of the exposed log from sun and weather damage
- Made from 26 gauge Galvanized Steel
- The sides are hemmed to add strength and provide smooth finish
- No tools required - install in minutes using a common construction adhesive
Those exposed log ends on your cabin are the perfect rustic touch, but they run the greatest risk of weather damage. Galvanized Log Caps offer the solution without sacrificing aesthetics. A highly rust resistant zinc coating provides for a durable and scratch resistant cap. Log caps are virtually maintenance free with no painting or staining necessary. Non-reactive galvanized steel is compatible with adhesive chemicals. We offer custom sizing to suit the needs of your home.
In the unfortunate event that your beam caps are damaged during shipping please contact us right away. To prevent fingerprints while installing you should use clean gloves. For detailed guide on how to install your post caps please check out our How To Install page. We take pride in the products that we have developed. If you have any suggestions for a better product or purchasing experience please let us know. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to visit our Galvanized Log Caps product page!
We Also Recommend